- 45% higher prostate cancer?
- 220% higher in heart attachs?
- 40 times higher leukemia in children?
These were the findings reported in THE SALT LAKE TRIBUNE by Brent Israelsen on an article published in PubMed Central (PMC),the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH) free digital archive of biomedical and life sciences journal literature.
Origional article: Drinking water arsenic in Utah: A cohort mortality study.
- Do you experience a tight, overly full, upset stomach, or abdominal pain soon after eating even though you might not have overate?
- Have medical professionals or family suspected you as anorexic (causing yourself to throw up after eating)?
- How well do your bowels function? Do you often have diarrhea, constipation or vomiting?
- Do you wake up with a morning sore throat?
- Do you have problems concentrating?
- Do you notice white bands at the bottom of your fingernails?
- How is your body temperature? It is low or a little high?
- Joint swelling and pain?
- Do smells, allergies, or buildings irritate your eyes, nose and lungs?
- Do you get dry or red patches on your skin?
- Do you have chronic infections; especially sinus, ears, throat, yeast and long term viral infections
- Does your heart race, or beat irregularly? Does it palpitate yet nothing is wrong?
- Do your blood tests come back normal, even healthy?
If you do, you may have arsenic poisoning.
Where Do You Get Arsenic Exposure From?
Mosby's Medical Dictionary, 8th edition. © 2009, Elsevier states:
"Exposure to arsenic occurs mostly in the workplace, near hazardous waste sites, or in areas with high natural levels. "
Arsenic is naturally in some soils. It leaches into the water we drink and the air we breath. It is prevalent in the chemicals that go into the products in our homes and public buildings.
On Feb 18, 2011, Harvard University published an article entitled:
Chronic Arsenic Poisoning: History, Study and Remediation
It tells of the many sources of contamination and the possible solutions.
Arsenic Poisoning Symptoms Are Among The Most Common Health Complaints
Arsenic poisoning is among the many causes of our most common complaints. Such as:
- Fatigue, headaches, dry eyes,
- Confusion, most generally described as brain fog,
- Ringing in the ears, vision changes, especially when blurring comes and goes
But Did You Know
Arsenic poisoning is also connected with:
- Warts or hyperkeratosis, (Wikipedia.org states that hyperkeratosis can be caused by vitamin A deficiency or chronic exposure to or chronic exposure to arsenic.)
- Becoming noticeably overly sensitive to smells, noise, tastes
- Burning, tingling, or sensation of "pins and needles" (neuropathy) generally in hands and feet but can be in other parts of the body (peripheral neuropathy )
- Darkening of the skin (hyperpigmentation)
- Birth defects and spontaneous abortions
- Liver damage
- Malignancy (Malignant is a corresponding adjectival medical term used to describe a severe and progressively worsening disease. Wikipedia.org)
Changes To Arsenic Regulation
Arsenic Poisoning is of perticular interest to Utah residence, The Smithsonian/NASA Astrophysics Data System published and abstract article by Micheal Arnold intitled, Arsenic in Utah on it's website:
In 2001, new research resulted in a change to the national regulations for the amount of arsenic allowed in drinking water. The naturally occurring levels of arsenic in Utah are greater than any other state in the US,....
On February 2, 2001,The Salt Lake Tribune reported on the only arsenic study done in the United States. In a news article entitled: EPA Toughens Water-System Arsenic Limits Impact Utah New writer, Brent Isaelsen wrote:
"The only arsenic study in the United States was conducted in Millard County, Utah. That study showed an association between arsenic, which ranged from 12 ppb to 120 ppb in the drinking water, and high rates of some diseases.
45% higher prostate cancer?
220% higher in heart attachs?
40 times higher leukemia in children?
The study found male death rates from "hypertensive heart disease" were 220 percent higher than expected for Millard County residents. The rate of prostate cancer was 45 percent higher than expected.
In Fallon, Nev., where the childhood leukemia rate is 40 times the national average, health officials are investigating the possible role of arsenic. For years, Fallon has refused to treat its water, which has an arsenic concentration above 100 ppb."
It's Time To Stop and Take A Look At Arsenic Levels In Our Bodies.
How To Combat Arsenic Poisoning
Battle ' Brain Fog ' Syndrome
Heavy Metal Poisoning
What's In YOUR Insides
We all want to be happy and feel good. Now you can.
Take charge of your own health.
It is easier than you think.
We are toxic. Babies are born with toxic levels of pollution in their bodies. What are we to do? Toxic air. Toxic water. Toxic food. Toxic cleaning supplies. Toxic medications. Toxic levels are a major contributor to all health concerns. From allergies to liver pain to cancer, toxins in our food and our environment make us sick.
There is an answer. There are safeguards we can take. We may not be able to clean up the outside environment, but we can clean up the indoor environment... the inside environment of both our home, office, car, and body.
...and it's easier than you think.
A rare high-desert secret. Daily Detox works inside the stomach to bind itself to harmful toxins. As it moves through the intestinal tract, it collects toxins and can help move along and eliminate trapped waste found along the inner wall.
At only $13.99, Daily Detox is cost effective and works like zeolite in the stomach and intestines.
It is definitely worth the money.
The Next Step:
A Wellness Home
Nikken introduces a revolutionary new concept: A Wellness Home
Quarantine Wellness IN and sickness OUT.
Contact Carolyn For More Information
The Dangers Of Heavy Metals In Your Body
Could Heavy Metals be at the root of your health problems? Learn the symptoms. Find Out more:
Heavy Metal Poisoning