Heavy Metal Poisoning
Symptoms Of Heavy Metal Poisoning
Symptoms are so vague that it is difficult to diagnose heavy metal poisoning based on symptoms alone.
Long-term exposure mimic many disorders such as MS, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, Muscular Dystrophy,and Chronic Fatique. Heavy Metal Poisoning aggravates neurological disorders such as Fibromyalgia, Neuropathy, Depression and Anxiety.
Assessing Your Symptoms
- Nausea, Abdominal Pain, Vomiting, Diarrhea, Constipation, Weight Loss, Gout
- Headache, Dizziness, Fatigue, Brain Fog, Confusion, Short term memory loss
- Nasal Congestion, Loss of smell, Pogressive Blindness, Increased sensitivity to Noise, Tastes,Smells and Light, Bleeding gums
- Walking On Tiptoes, Excess skin build up on hands and feet
- Kidney, Liver problems, Dark Bags under the eyes
- Hair Falling Out
- Paralysis, Joint Pain, Peripheral Neuropathy
- Heart Palpitation, Hypertension
- Impotence, Loss of Sex Drive
- Depression, Anxiety, Restlessness, Insomnia
- Auto-immune Diseases, Depression of thyroid, Adrenal Dysfunction
What Are The Signs Of Heavy Metal Poisoning?
Here is a list of physical signs that may help in diagonising heavy metals in your system:
- Brown Spots, Darkening of the skin, Callus-like build-up on hands and feet
- Burning, prickling, itching, or tingling, with no apparent physical cause
- Water Retention accompanied with the loss of skin elasticity
- Droopy Eyelids, Bags Under The Eye
- Limb paralysis, Reduction in reflexes, Shaking
- Hair loss, Slurred speech, Itching skin, Rashes
- Metallic taste in the mouth, Bad breath, Excess salivation, Gingivitis
- Anorexia-like behavior
What Happens When Heavy Metals Are InThe Brain?
Mental problems are often the most difficult to deal with.
Doctors give you an anti-depressant which only further impairs your mental functions. ...Brain fog, anxiety, ADD, sleepiness, fatigue, fibromylagia, irritability results. Drugs and chemicals, most often, just complicate the situation.
When looking for solutions rather than pills, friends, family and doctors may see your resistance as evidence of mental problems and the need for medication, but this simply may not true.
Look over this list and see if you find yourself amoung the symptoms. Are you:
- Confusion, Excitement, Irritability
- Anxiety, Shyness, Apathy, Depression
- Restlessness, Insomnia, Bad Dreams
- Loss of contact with reality, Loss of memory
When You Have Heavy Metal Poisoning In The Brain, It Always Contributes To Mental Issues.
Doesn't it make sense to clear the heavy metals from your brain BEFORE you treat with drugs?
I'm not suggesting Heavy Metal Poisoning is the 'only' or even the 'root cause' of your physicological difficulties, but, doesn't it make sense detoxing the brain from heavy metals would make any treatment more effective?
If any of this sounds like you, and you have not found help anywhere else, Please
We need to talk.
You might enjoy the information this site:
, a Non-sale info site for self-education.
, a comsumer information review site of different zeolite products.
A Better Way To Know
How Do You Know If You Have Heavy Metals In You System?
Testing for heavy metals is not the same as testing for medical conditions. Blood tests won't work. To know for sure if you have heavy metal poisoning, you need a hair analysis.
Your hair and nails are composed of proteins. These proteins make up the that make up your hair and nails fiber and holds the composition of your body's tissues. By analyzing the hair fiber, you can identify toxins, metals, vitamins and minerals that have accumulated in the tissues.
Saliva/Urine Tests measure exposure you may have gotten recently, but are not as reliable in measuring what is trapped in the body and brain.
Find out more
Beware of marketing claims of zeolite products offering ‘liquid’ zeolite which have zeolite molecules too large to be absorbed by the blood.
Just because the zeolite is small enough to be ingested does not mean it is small enough to be absorbed by the bloodstream.
Remember, you usually get what you pay for.
Only if the zeolite molecule is under 1 micron, is it effective as a heavy metal detoxifier.
If it is cheap, it probably is
cheap. And, although zeolite does remove heavy metals from the digestive track, it can only pull metals, carcinogens, and other toxins that lodge in the brain and tissue if it has been ‘macronized’.
Heavy metal poisoning is very hard to detox from.
Research shows that chemicals, metals and other carcinogens accumulate in the tissue of the body.
Until now, getting the body to release them has been a slow and difficult process. Macronized liquid zeolite may be the breakthrough we have been waiting for.
Don't Treat Until You Clean
Dr James Howenstine Weighs In On Zeolites
How To Test For Heavy Metal Poisoning
What Are Heavy Metals and How To Test For Them
Videos Explaining Zeolite
Seizures: Is It Non-Epileptic
Tip Toe Walking